Reservations by connection websites
1. When you make a reservation through a different website than ours, your card is presumably charged 10% deposit online (not on all sites). This 10% deposit is non-refundable because this is commission to the website agency.
2. On the day of arrival we will check your credit card number. If the number is not valid for any reason, your reservation will be cancelled.
Reservations in General
1. Reservations can only be confirmed with a visa/ master card or by a bank deposit.
2. All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival at check-in!
3. When checking in you might be asked to pay a deposit for the room key. This is a refundable deposit.
1. We have got a 72-Hour cancellation policy. This means that if you would like to cancel or change your
booking, you have to cancel 3 days before the given arrival time to avoid any charges.
2. In case you don't show up on your booking, your credit card is charged for the 1st night of your stay, the
rest of the booking will be cancelled.
3. Always send your name, reference number and reservation details with your cancellation request. This way
the reservation can be found in our system.
4. Your booking is cancelled when you receive a personal e-mail reply confirming your cancellation.
If you do not receive this confirmation it means the cancellation is not processed.
Confirmation of your booking
1. After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details and confirmation
number. Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to the hostel.
2. If you do not receive this confirmation than please contact us for one. If you booked through a website agency
than you have to contact the website staff for a confirmation!